Girl Guiding in Hunstanton
We aim is to help girls and young women to achieve their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potential as individuals, as responsible citizens and as Members of their local, national and international communities.
We also hope to help our members to:-
- be challenged by new experiences
- develop self-awareness, self-respect and self-confidence
- develop a personal faith and values to give life meaning and direction think for themselves, govern themselves and make their own decisions
- make friends and have fun
- develop a sense of tolerance, justice, kindness and honour learn teamwork and acquire leadership skills, working with and for others
- appreciate the environment and how to live in it
- understand and learn about the world, its people and cultures
|1st Hunstanton Rainbows||girls age 5-7|
|3rd Hunstanton Brownies||girls age 7-10|
|1st Hunstanton Guides||girls age 10-14|
If you are interested in your daughter joining us please contact us here.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact us here.
If you are interested in joining or volunteering please contact 0800 1 69 59 01 or visit our Website
Updated 14 May 2014