Hunstanton Heritage Centre
A community project charting Henry Le Strange’s vision of a beautiful Victorian Seaside Resort right up to the present!
Visit Hunstanton Heritage Centre and learn about Hunstanton’s journey which began with Henry Le Strange and includes connections with St Edmunds.
Normal Opening Hours (please check notices on display for any time changes):
WINTER (mid Feb – late March) Fri, Sat & Sun 12.30pm till 3.30pm
SUMMER (April – mid Oct) Fri, Sat & Sun & Bank Holiday Mondays 1pm – 5pm
Please note we are CLOSED Nov – mid Feb.
The centrepiece of the Heritage Centre is a very popular railway display created by local resident, Brian Holmes. There are opportunities to compare old and new local scenes. Other displays reflect the history of Hunstanton’s outdoor swimming pool, numerous old buildings, the 1953 floods and the old pier.
Hunstanton Heritage Centre is run entirely by volunteers and is sponsored wholly by public donations and funds from the Hunstanton Civic Society.