Date: Sunday, 28 June 2015
Loads of exciting plans underway for Carnival 2015 with our theme designed to be a tribute to USAF 67th Squadron following on from the historic granting of the Freedom of the Town to the Squadron on 4 October 2014 as a thank you for their heroic support to Hunstanton during the 1953 floods.
Hunstanton businesses, organisations and residents are invited to get into the spirit of “The Star Spangled Banner” and get creative with their parade entries.
Apply for a Stall at Hunstanton Carnival
Stall Holders Please Note:
- Set up is from 8am vehicles must be removed from the Green by 10am This is a safety issue and only vehicles which are an integral and essential part of the stall will be permitted to remain.
- Commercial traders are required to have their own public liability insurance, copies of this are required. Caterers will be required to display their health and hygiene certificates.
- Please send the appropriate application form along with your remittance to ……Steve Ellis,48b Westgate, Hunstanton,PE36 5E
This year’s Carnival line up includes:
- THEME: The Star Spangled Banner
- 1pm – Carnival parade departs the Recreation Ground
- 11am onwards – Hunstanton Concert Band will be in the bandstand
- John Giller’s Theatre Group performs
- Hunstanton Community Choir
- Rollason Stage School dancers will entertain
- Tang Su Do will showcase their skills in the martial arts
- Stalls & activities on The Green